I received a new Bloggy Award! Yeah...so excited...but it has rules to follow - bummer (at least they're easy)!
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you!
Thanks to Weezer at Weezer's Haven who always stop by to say hi and also bestowed upon me this great award! Thank you so much!
2. Tell everyone 7 things about you!
1. I coached gymnastics for 7 years and really miss the interactions with the kids as they learn new things! I was an independent coach at a YMCA in a small town and then taught special needs children in college which was probably one of the most rewarding jobs I ever had (too bad my boss was a total jerk!).
2. My husband and I were in two different states when we celebrated our 9th anniversary so we are making plans for another weekend to at least go out for dinner!
3. I love my Jeep Wrangler and wish I had more time to tinker with it and more money to get it completely rebuilt and repainted so it would run forever. It was my dream car and I bought it in college. No A/C and a manual transmission - perfect!
4. I love the beach - it gives me a sense of peace!
5. I wish I wasn't so hot-tempered!
6. If there were more available hours in the day I would spend them crafting - bead work, sewing, scrapbooking, and I would like to relearn crocheting!
7. I treat my animals like children, so somedays it feels like we have 6 kids instead of two running around the house (2 kids, 1 dog, 3 cats).
3. Bestow this award onto 10 blogs that
are new to you that you enjoy reading!
Now this is the hard one - it always hard to choose just a certain number!
(promise I'm not trying to leave anyone out on purpose)