Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love bloggy awards!

The time has come to pass along my Beautiful Blogger award I received from The Spunky Diva. Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 10 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

I thanked Kimberlee, so now onto the ten things about ME

1. I'm not very nice until caffeinated in the morning. One cup of coffee is all I need, but my kids (& husband) have learned to avoid me until I am fully caffeinated!
2. I love jewelry making and crafts and used to never wear jewelry unless I made it...now I just need to find the time again!
3. I blog to "color outside the lines". This is my space to just be me since I work in a structured environment, I like to have somewhere to have fun!
4. I am not looking forward to my oldest starting kindergarten..he's growing up too fast!
5. I love circus peanuts (those orange marshmallow like things)...they are my go-to stress relieving candy when the world is on my bad side - and I don't have to worry about anyone stealing because they all look at me in disgust when I eat them (although I don't think they fit with my diet).
6. My husband and I met at a summer job orientation. I had just ended a long relationship and didn't want anyone new, and he wasn't interested...you can tell where that got us...we've been together since (over 12 years now).
7. I love camping and can't wait for my youngest to sleep a little deeper (about another year) so we can pull out the supplies and find some great places to camp in North Texas for starters!
8. When I was 8 I dreamed of visiting Australia and that was the only place truly on my bucket list...we made the trip last year, so I'm good now! Guess I should add to my list :)
9. I love having my toenails painted pink and have determined that if my toenails don't look good that I am truly stressed for time because I think you should always make time for the thing you see as the easiest to keep up! (and I do my pedicures at home)
10. I love bargains...I hate paying full price for anything...which makes some people feel guilty when they open gifts from me and the limit was $25 during a gift exchange because I will have triple in their bag what they have in mine...I love the thrill of the hunt for amazing finds at great prices!

So, now that you know 10 more things about me, check out these "Beautiful Bloggers"!



Photobucket

5 comments:

OT and ET Sunday, July 11, 2010 at 4:49:00 PM CDT  

Oh my gosh, Beth, thank you sooooo much!!!! Ahhhh! I am so excited! Will have to really brood about this before paying it forward!

The Spunky Diva is soooo right, you are a Beautiful Blogger!

Loved the 10 facts!

xoxo,
Lindsey

Tiffany Monday, July 12, 2010 at 9:18:00 PM CDT  

Thank you soo much for thinking of me when handing out this award. I have already posted my send along to some deserving ladies. Come over and read if you like. I would love to do a secret santa with ya, lol!! I would like to see what goodies you can get for $25. I need to brush up my bargain shopping.

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 20, 2010 at 10:23:00 AM CDT  

Thank You!!! I'm finally getting around to picking this up! Ughhh...I'm a slacker! LOL

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 April 2009. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact baileypoo at gmail dot com. This blog does accept some forms of advertising, free products, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/


SponsoredTweets referral badge

Copyright

Copyright (c)2009-2011 twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com. Blog posts are legally protected by copyright, the same way books, magazines and newspapers are. If you find content or deals here which are helpful, feel free to quote a few phrases (but please link back to the original post). Please do not reprint an entire blog post, in electronic or print form without asking first (baileypoo [at] gmail [dot] com). Thanks so much!



ss_blog_claim=01aa889fa10972974afe00c3f19e9f9c

Helping the environment...

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and working mom of two beautiful young boys! I am lucky enough to have my mom watch the boys while I work so I can be a mom and have a career!

Other companies I review for:

Other companies I review for:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP