Sunday, May 30, 2010

eShakti - Great Company, Beautiful Clothing! $15 off your first order

So I received this beautiful dress from eShakti, and I couldn't say enough wonderful things about the quality of workmanship, the style, the color, and the attention to detail!   Here's what the site said about the dress (and these words truly don't do it justice, so I'll try my best to convince you to go and check out their clothing)!

A trio of fabric flowers embellishes a scoop-neck sheath, beautifully shaped with softly puffed cap sleeves and a banded Empire waist.

• Side zip.
• Pickstitch detailing at waist.
• Below knee length.
• Lined.
• Cotton satin; machine wash.
Cost - $54.95, colors available: Turquoise, Poppy Red, Royal Blue, Wild Orchid

Once I received the dress, I really couldn't believe that the price was only $54.95!  I chose the Royal Blue, hoping it was as beautiful as the picture above, and it truly is gorgeous!  Even my husband commented that he never saw something that really fit me so perfectly and brought out my blue eyes (now that's a compliment from the guy that doesn't say much)!  I wanted to see how the standard sizing fit with just including my bra size since I am rather large chested instead of actually taking my measurements!  Yes, eShakti offers custom sizing for a small fee ($15) over the cost of the garment (totally worth it and I will take the time to measure next time since I know eShakti pieces will become showcase items in my wardrobe from now on)!  Since I was truly amazed how the quality of the workmanship, I opted to take the dress into work on the hanger and see how many eyes it caught just hanging on my coat rack in my office!  The dress was noticed by many, and even my "brand name only" clothing friends took note and were off to place their orders at eShaktieShakti offers clothing in sizes 0 to 26W, and so many options in classic to trendy styles so they will truly fit everyone's taste!

When it comes to quality workmanship, I haven't seen a dress made like this in a very long time and definitely not at this price!  The dress is fully lined in the same color material, the seams on both the dress and the liner are finished.  The neckline, sleeves, and empire waist are exquisitely done and all seams that normally tug when worn are reinforced.  The zipper is also finished at the top and bottom, and the sewing around the zipper is reinforced.  eShakti also modified the dress to include additional darting on the interior of the dress that took account for my bra size entered on the order screen.  The darts are not extreme and blend with the design of the dress, something I normally don't see when I buy fitted items that work for my DDD cup size!  The flowers are hand stitched to the dress, and make for a great finishing touch!  If you look closely at the dress, and believe me I did, you can see hand tacking and sewing!

Although you can't purchase this exact dress at eShakti anymore (the inventory changes fairly frequently and with the seasons, so if you love something, go ahead and purchase it!), there are many beautiful dresses and plenty of gorgeous pieces of clothing.  If you always wear a standard size regardless of the brand, you'll probably be okay ordering a standard sizing like I did and just including your bra size so that the item is more customized to you, but if you have a hard time finding your size, take the time and follow the sizing guides and order custom clothing!

When it comes to value for the money, eShakti really can't be beat!  If you aren't happy, for returns in the U.S. and U.K., you can send back unworn items to a U.S. address located on the website within thirty days, despite the fact that items are actually produced and sent from eShakti's main office in Chennai, India. This proves to be very convenient for customers, particularly when combined with individualized customer service.


As I said in the post title, right now if you are a new customer, you can sign up to save $15 off your first order!  With such beautiful clothing and so many options to fit just about everyone's taste, please go and check out eShakti!  I know I won't be disappointed, now I just have to figure out what I want to order next....I always have trouble finding dresses at the store, so I think that will be it until the fall jackets come out but which color...so many choices!

Disclosure:  eShakti provided me with the dress for review (which I love, so thank you!).  The opinions expressed are mine and may not be representative of others' views!  I hope you'll check out eShakti and let me know what you think!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 April 2009. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact baileypoo at gmail dot com. This blog does accept some forms of advertising, free products, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/


SponsoredTweets referral badge

Copyright

Copyright (c)2009-2011 twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com. Blog posts are legally protected by copyright, the same way books, magazines and newspapers are. If you find content or deals here which are helpful, feel free to quote a few phrases (but please link back to the original post). Please do not reprint an entire blog post, in electronic or print form without asking first (baileypoo [at] gmail [dot] com). Thanks so much!



ss_blog_claim=01aa889fa10972974afe00c3f19e9f9c

Helping the environment...

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and working mom of two beautiful young boys! I am lucky enough to have my mom watch the boys while I work so I can be a mom and have a career!

Other companies I review for:

Other companies I review for:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP