Monday, May 18, 2009

Money Saving Mondays! Printable coupons – an easy way to stretch your dollar a little further!


Continuing series of Money Saving Mondays! I love to save money, post deals, and just in general make my dollar stretch a little further so keep up with me on Mondays for some easy ways to save money! This is the second in a series of many money saving tips - printable coupons!

Coupons are a guaranteed way to make your dollar stretch a little further, assuming you use coupons on items you were planning to buy anyways or the coupon makes the item free! Unless you have money to spare each month, those nearly free items should be passed on unless you save those nearly free items up to donate to charity. Printable coupon sites make it easier to find coupons that match what is already on your shopping list. Just remember that you can use your Internet back button to print up to two coupons per computer. It is illegal to copy coupons that you print and stores lose money when you use fraudulent coupons so don’t do it! If you have multiple computers, feel free to print the limit of coupons on each computer! The high dollar coupons and B1G1 coupons go fast, so if you head over to any of these sites and see a great coupon, print it while you can – coupons are limited to the total number of prints!

Here are some of my favorite printable coupon sites (you’ll recognize that many match the names of the paper inserts you receive on Sundays and you don’t need to register to print the coupons here!):

SmartSource- just printable coupons, nothing fancy, but it gives you a quick look at available coupons.

RedPlum – also, if you look around the site you will find discount codes for your favorite shopping sites, entertainment, dining out, and good articles about saving money on just about everything! You can also look up weekly ads for your local grocery stores if you don’t get a paper, or it gets recycled before the ad expires!

Coupons.com – just printable coupons. You check the boxes on each page of coupons, then hit the print clipped – it just doesn’t get any easier. If you want two copies of a coupon, wait until they are finished printing, go back to view coupons, and click on over to the higher numbered pages, you should find the ones you just printed there!

If you shop at SuperTarget for groceries, you may want to check out their webpage to print grocery coupons. You can stack a Target coupon with a manufacturer’s coupon for additional savings! The link for grocery coupons is at the bottom of the page to the left of center (the link seems to change, so I didn’t want to try to link directly to the grocery webpage).

Some people like CoolSavings.com, but I tend to avoid that site. I hate all the pop-ups and things you have to click through to actually get what you want. It’s a waste of time to me, and I can usually find the coupons elsewhere. I’ve also decided that it is such a waste of time, that the 50 cents I would be saving just isn’t worth the hassle!

Want to join in on Money Saving Mondays? Copy my button, post it on your blog, and leave me a comment with a link to your post (I will figure out the Mr. Linky thing soon)!

0 comments:

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 April 2009. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact baileypoo at gmail dot com. This blog does accept some forms of advertising, free products, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/


SponsoredTweets referral badge

Copyright

Copyright (c)2009-2011 twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com. Blog posts are legally protected by copyright, the same way books, magazines and newspapers are. If you find content or deals here which are helpful, feel free to quote a few phrases (but please link back to the original post). Please do not reprint an entire blog post, in electronic or print form without asking first (baileypoo [at] gmail [dot] com). Thanks so much!



ss_blog_claim=01aa889fa10972974afe00c3f19e9f9c

Helping the environment...

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and working mom of two beautiful young boys! I am lucky enough to have my mom watch the boys while I work so I can be a mom and have a career!

Other companies I review for:

Other companies I review for:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP