Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vapur, the anti-water bottle review!

When it comes to drinking water, I know I never drink enough each day and feel parched when heading to bed! I try to make an effort to drink water but hate taking water bottles everyday to work knowing that they will end up in a landfill or have to be sent to a recycling facility. I’ve purchased a lot of different reusable water bottles in the past, but have never kept up with using them! I’m guessing that will change with the Vapur Water Anti- Bottle!
We received a Vapur Water Anti-Bottle in Smoke! When we first looked at it, we wondered how it would stand when filled with water, but it does! The bottle is easy to fill and because it’s flexible, it’s easier to tell when it’s almost full since we fill ours at the refrigerator with filtered tap water so it’s nice and cold!
There are so many great reasons to use a Vapur Water Anti-Bottle! Each Vapur holds 16 ounces, is made from a BPA-free polymer so it’s ultra-durable, stands when full, rolls or folds flat when empty, has a writable text area for personalization making it great for sending with the kids too, is dishwasher safe (top rack – love that!), and can be frozen, used as an ice pack to keep things cold then you can drink it as it thaws!
I wish Vapur made an 8 ounce anti-bottle specifically for kids with cute designs for kids! We send our son to school with water in his lunch every day and these anti-bottles would be perfect since you can personalize them with their names, but he just doesn’t need 16 ounces of water at 4-years old for lunch! Maybe in the future, they’ll add a smaller size for kids – I can hope, right?

You can find Vapur on Twitter and Facebook too!

Buy It!
You can purchase Vapur Water Anti-Bottles online for $8.95! They also offer replacement caps for those that have kids that like to chew on their bottle caps (packs of 4 for $2.95)!

Disclosure:  We received the product mentioned above in exchange for our honest opinion.  No additional compensation was received.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 April 2009. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact baileypoo at gmail dot com. This blog does accept some forms of advertising, free products, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/


SponsoredTweets referral badge

Copyright

Copyright (c)2009-2011 twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com. Blog posts are legally protected by copyright, the same way books, magazines and newspapers are. If you find content or deals here which are helpful, feel free to quote a few phrases (but please link back to the original post). Please do not reprint an entire blog post, in electronic or print form without asking first (baileypoo [at] gmail [dot] com). Thanks so much!



ss_blog_claim=01aa889fa10972974afe00c3f19e9f9c

Helping the environment...

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and working mom of two beautiful young boys! I am lucky enough to have my mom watch the boys while I work so I can be a mom and have a career!

Other companies I review for:

Other companies I review for:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP