Monday, August 9, 2010

Finding Me Mondays! It sucks when you love chocolate cake!


This week's weigh in didn't change much and I think it's a fluke that it's even down some with all the chocolate cake and sno cones from the previous week still lingering at our house! Temptation was too high and self-control was not! I figure that's pretty good since we celebrated our son's birthday with a wonderful chocolate cake! I haven't taken pictures yet, except with my kids and I use them to hide me normally! I still ahaven't taken the "before" pictures - I don't know that I want to look at them and truly accept where I am starting! Guessing you can tell I hate pictures of myself! I am working up the courage so I can include that here too! (It's only fair to myself to stay motivated)
Monday, June 21st: 203.5 lbs, Size 14
Monday, June 28th: 200.0 lbs, Size 14
Monday, July 5th: 196.5 lbs, Size 14 (fitting a little looser)
Monday, July 12th: 196.5 lbs, Size 14 (fitting like last week)
Monday, July 19th: No scale available, Size 14 (fitting like last week)
Monday, July 26th: 198.5 lbs, Size 14
Monday, August 2nd: 197 lbs, Size 14 (still fitting the same, ready for some changes but at least I am getting close to my pre-vacation weight)
Monday, August 9th: 196.5 lbs, Size 14 (wishing chocolate cake weren't so yummy!)

I saw my cardiologists again and was impressed that I was able to now walk two flights of stairs without complete dizziness so that is a start in the right direction. I will be walking in the upcoming HeartWalk for the American Heart Assoication on September 11th in Fort Worth. I still need to post since I would love to have more people on my team! If you live in Fort Worth, I'd love to have you join us!

My son's birthday has passed and the cake has been consumed, so it is now time to focus on me! I'm tired of always putting everyone else first and ending up hurt in the end, so I am even more motivated to lose the weight...and ready to drop another 20 lbs so that hopefully my heart arrythmia will stop inhibiting my ability to exercise the way I want too! I am ready to be able to once again climb more than two flights of stairs without getting extremely dizzy...that will be the first sign of improvement!

The red dress hangs prominently in my closest (it blocks all my pants) so I have to look at it every day....it will continue to be my motivation - even if this week, life, stress and too much yummy chocolate birthday cake took over!

Join me in the journey of finding yourself, whether it's weight loss or something else by linking up below! We could all use some support!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 April 2009. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact baileypoo at gmail dot com. This blog does accept some forms of advertising, free products, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/


SponsoredTweets referral badge

Copyright

Copyright (c)2009-2011 twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com. Blog posts are legally protected by copyright, the same way books, magazines and newspapers are. If you find content or deals here which are helpful, feel free to quote a few phrases (but please link back to the original post). Please do not reprint an entire blog post, in electronic or print form without asking first (baileypoo [at] gmail [dot] com). Thanks so much!



ss_blog_claim=01aa889fa10972974afe00c3f19e9f9c

Helping the environment...

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and working mom of two beautiful young boys! I am lucky enough to have my mom watch the boys while I work so I can be a mom and have a career!

Other companies I review for:

Other companies I review for:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP