I am always excited when I receive a bloggy award! I remember my very first award on my first blog (no longer in existence and was so excited)....it was over a year before I received another award and I felt like I had been pushed out of the bloggy world! I love it everytime someone sends me one and I hope that those that I send them to feel the same way! So thank you, thank you, thank you to Sarah who has the cutest crafting ideas....you keep inspriring me to endure more insomnia and get started on some crafts! Go and check out crafting and creativity!
1. thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
Thank you again to Sarah at crafting and creativity - you are awesome!
2. share 7 things about yourself.
1. I was inspired to walk for the American Heart Association...come back this weekend and read more about it! Live in DFW and want to come out and join me...I'll tell you how!
2. If you haven't figured it out yet, or are new here, I work full-time...this is my hobby and I wouldn't change it! Blogging makes me happy - even if keeping up can be stressful at times!
3. Someday I will own waterfront property...it soothes me and puts me at peace. I can relax!
4. I want a "no rules" weekend home to take my kids where we can go as a family and stay up late watching movies and just have fun without the stress that daily life seems to throw at us!
5. In addition to Logan, we have three cats and as our vet says, we love big animals...our smallest cat is 20 pounds and he isn't really overweight...a Maine Coon, Missouri Tom Cat, and a B&W mutt cat.
6. If I won the lottery, I would definitely support pet rescue efforts and hope to invest in opening a no-kill pet shelter that could take in all those that can't speak for themselves and provide them with loving care. I'd love to be able to provide homes to loving pet foster parents so that they could care for the animals as well without worrying about the expenses of caring for their own families while providing for the animals in their care.
7. I love traveling but have a hard time finding time to do it with travel for work and minimal leave, since I'm still recovering my time off after having my boys....I can't wait to see more sights in the world!
3. pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you. and 4. let them know about the award.
Here are seven bloggers that I've recently come across, keep reading, or am inspired by for their creativity that I think you should go and check out!
Danielle at My Life in Jenga (love her site...stop by and help her hit 100 followers)
Tanyia at Surviving Motherhood
Leigh at Inside My Head
Megan at Twinsonmia
A Cuppy Cake Life (so going to blow my diet when I try these recipes)
The Spunky Diva (inspiring me to get crafty!)
Felicia at Living Just Like Grandma
So go and check them out!