Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Bloggy awards are the best!

I received a new Bloggy Award! Yeah...so excited...but it has rules to follow - bummer (at least they're easy)!

1.  Thank the blogger who gave it to you!
Thanks to Weezer at Weezer's Haven who always stop by to say hi and also bestowed upon me this great award!  Thank you so much!

2.  Tell everyone 7 things about you!
1.  I coached gymnastics for 7 years and really miss the interactions with the kids as they learn new things!  I was an independent coach at a YMCA in a small town and then taught special needs children in college which was probably one of the most rewarding jobs I ever had (too bad my boss was a total jerk!).
2.  My husband and I were in two different states when we celebrated our 9th anniversary so we are making plans for another weekend to at least go out for dinner!
3.  I love my Jeep Wrangler and wish I had more time to tinker with it and more money to get it completely rebuilt and repainted so it would run forever.  It was my dream car and I bought it in college.  No A/C and a manual transmission - perfect!
4.  I love the beach - it gives me a sense of peace!
5.  I wish I wasn't so hot-tempered!
6.  If there were more available hours in the day I would spend them crafting - bead work, sewing, scrapbooking, and I would like to relearn crocheting!
7.  I treat my animals like children, so somedays it feels like we have 6 kids instead of two running around the house (2 kids, 1 dog, 3 cats).

3.  Bestow this award onto 10 blogs that
are new to you that you enjoy reading!
Now this is the hard one - it always hard to choose just a certain number!
(promise I'm not trying to leave anyone out on purpose)

Photobucket

9 comments:

PERMANENT POSIES Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 8:16:00 PM CDT  

Beth.....thank you for the blog award. I love blog awards. I see some bloggers that are "Award Free". Well, I am not sure why because they make me feel good. I will post it later.

Unknown Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 8:53:00 PM CDT  

Thank you so much for the award Beth! I am so honored...thank you thank you!! Congrats on receiving the award yourself. I've enjoyed your blog! By the way.. I love my Wrangler too!!

Pup Fan Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 5:38:00 AM CDT  

Aw, thanks! How sweet of you. :) I love this idea, and will definitely take the time to honor some bloggers with this award soon!

http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com

BowWowPet Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 6:08:00 AM CDT  

Beth, Thanks so much i'm very honored and congrats to you for receiving it as well.
www.bowwowpet.blogspot.com

Carrie Wednesday, August 4, 2010 at 9:27:00 PM CDT  

Oh, wow, thank you! I always blush a bit when I get an award because it means so much you'd take the time to do so. Thanks again!
~Carrie

Mommy 2 Monkeys Thursday, August 5, 2010 at 2:07:00 PM CDT  

Thank you and congratulations as well! What an unexpected and fantastic surprise. It's such an honor and great feeling to be included in this.

Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 April 2009. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact baileypoo at gmail dot com. This blog does accept some forms of advertising, free products, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes. However, I may be influenced by my background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/


SponsoredTweets referral badge

Copyright

Copyright (c)2009-2011 twomonkeysawashtub.blogspot.com. Blog posts are legally protected by copyright, the same way books, magazines and newspapers are. If you find content or deals here which are helpful, feel free to quote a few phrases (but please link back to the original post). Please do not reprint an entire blog post, in electronic or print form without asking first (baileypoo [at] gmail [dot] com). Thanks so much!



ss_blog_claim=01aa889fa10972974afe00c3f19e9f9c

Helping the environment...

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife and working mom of two beautiful young boys! I am lucky enough to have my mom watch the boys while I work so I can be a mom and have a career!

Other companies I review for:

Other companies I review for:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP